A few uses for Essential Oils….
- Bedroom: place 5 drops of Lavender on a cotton ball
and place inside your pillow case about 20 minutes
before bedtime to help ease insomnia and restlessness,
- Kitchen: use a drop of Clove in a simmering pan to
help get rid of cooking odors. Use 5 drops of Lemon or
Tea Tree oil on your dish cloth as an antiseptic to wipe
- Bathroom: Place 5 drops of Citrus on a tissue and
place inside toilet roll to help freshen the room.
- Your Desk: Place your stationary in a zip lock bag with
a drop of your favorite essential oil for scented
- The Garden: Add citronella, catnip and lemon grass to
a carrier oil. Wear to help repel insects.
- Add 5 drops of Tea Tree Oil to a cloth and use to clean surfaces
around the house, the antiseptic properties will help
- Eucalyptus Oil is a known disinfectant and can be added to distilled water
to clean counter tops and bathrooms